Candidate of the physics-mathematics sciences.
In 1997 defended dissertation on mathematics physic at the faculty of physics at the Moscow M.V. Lomonosov State University.
Theme: Spreading of the fluctuation magnetic field through the non-conduction layer.
The dissertation was made by leading of Sokoloff Dmitry Dmitrievich, the professor of the mathematics chair of the faculty of physics from the Moscow State University.
– studies in the secondary school (1985)
– studies at the Moscow M.V. Lomonosov state university, at the faculty of physics (1991)
– postgraduate course at the Moscow Institute of the Physics of the Earth at the department of the Main Geomagnetic Field (1997)
WORKING LENGTH OF SERVICE:
1991-1999 – scientist at the Institute of the Physics of the Earth at the department of the Main Geomagnetic Field
Main scientific works:
1. Pilipenko O.V., Sokoloff D.D. Spreading of the fluctuation geomagnetic fields through the mantle, in: Geomagnetism and aeronomy , 1991, V. 31, P.61-66
2. Pilipenko O.V., Sokoloff D.D. Spreading of the correlation function of the magnetic field through the mantle. Magnetic hydrodynamics, 1991, N. 4, P.11-14
3. O.Pilipenko, B. Zinchenko, D. Sokoloff. “ Turbulent dynamo and the geomagnetic secular variation “, in: Theory of Solar and Planetary Dynamos, NATO ASI, Cambridge, 1993, p.59.
4. M.U.Reshetnyak, O.Pilipenko, B. Zinchenko, T.I.Zvereva “Correlation function of the age's variation of the geomagnetic field “, in: Geomagnetism and aeronomy 1994, V. 34, P.145-157